6.21.2012

far & wide

For most, Canada does not come to mind when thinking of travel destinations. I mean really, who says, "Let's take a trip to Canada!"? Canada has tons of travel experiences; we just don't necessarily know about them. The solution?


Frommer's Far & Wide: A Weekly Guide to Canada's Best Travel Experiences




Written by nine authors (including Patricia Gajo, who I would like to thank for sending me a copy), this guide provides all the information you need and more about events and activities Canada has to offer.
Everything is conveniently split up into weeks. For example, want to make plans for the first week of July? Turn to page 158.

The obvious purpose of this book is to provide travel experiences, however it is also deeply educational. I live in Canada and I was not aware of the majority of them. Reading it without the immediate intention of actually making plans is very interesting.
This isn't just any travel guide; it's organized and anyone can learn a thing or three while still on the first page. I strongly recommend picking up a copy.

XOXO,
Nina

Disclaimer

None of the photos are mine unless they are taken by me and if not, there is always credit given to whoever the photo belongs to.